Friday, January 18, 2008

Happy Cloverfield Movie Release Day!

I hope all of you Cloverfield fans are having a blast this weekend, checking out that ugly monster and the fate of the unlucky six.

Meanwhile, there was a new video on jamielovesteddy.com, as Jamie is preparing to go out to a party, presumably Rob's. Uh...she's a nasty girl.

There's also a new headline on the Tagruato site, and I have to tell you: I don't think the back-story is done. It think we will see more information. I don't know how much, or how long, but there are things in the movie that suggest to me that we may see more of the story. I also believe there will be a sequel, and I sure hope so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know how she feels:

"It's New York City 9/11 panic times 1000 heart-stoppingly terrifying with all the thrills of an out-of-control high powered roller coaster ride: Say goodbye to NYC.

It's a VERY good movie. It'll set the standard for it's type of film making for a long long time. The editing and style are unusual, but if they tried to make this as a normal big-budget thriller, it would not be even half as good.

See it on a Friday or Saturday night when at least half the audience is 25 or under. See it with someone you can hold on to . . . !"

I'm Rudy Giuliani and I Approved This Movie

+---
~ vIsIt: The Secret Of Theatrical Space